Lore's 365 Project

What is a 365 Project? A 365 Project is a photography project, you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 67 - Balance your Brooms

So I wake up this morning to find Facebook filled with people balancing their brooms... why? I havent any clue, something to do with the alining of planets or something mystic, or a symbol of the beginning of spring and something to do with the equinox is what I see in various posts... I raise an eye brow... always the skeptic grab my broom... set it on end & let go...

Ok... always the party pooper, you have to tell me, a broom doesnt 'always' do this?  Do we 'often' go standing our brooms or 'eggs' on end to see if they stay?  I am betting not.  Either way... I gotta say the kids were mystified at my balancing act as I snapped my photo as I told them *I* was magic ;)

Of course as with many 'email forwards' or rumors/urban legends, I hit snopes & I will paste a link on what they have to say rather than copying and pasting their material.


http://www.snopes.com/science/equinox.asp

Either way, its pretty darn neat...try causing this much of a stir Roomba.

No comments:

Post a Comment