Lore's 365 Project

What is a 365 Project? A 365 Project is a photography project, you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 63 - Phone Bowling

As I post this I am reminded of the 4-6 free bowling coupons I have in my purse somewhere since my nieces birthday party pictured on Day 22, the 1 or 2 games I played I was reminded how much fun it was and that I should return with some friends & perhaps with a Margarita or Beer, you know to improve my game. ;)

Back to this post, since I got my new phone I have found I never really use my computer any more.  Other than to upload / work with photos etc.  Aside from that my phone has everything else I need, my email, check in on Facebook now and then, time wasting games, the ability to google... what else could one ask for?  It took me a bit... but I now am hooked on my Smart Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment