Lore's 365 Project

What is a 365 Project? A 365 Project is a photography project, you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64 - Trees 'via HTC Amaze'

So as it seems, not only do I enjoy taking photos 'OF' my cellphone, but just as much I enjoy taking photos WITH my cellphone.  I am awestruck by the quality of the images.  Perhaps it comes from only upgrading every 5 years and my last cellphone only took 1.3 megapixel photos.  After all that's what phones are for right?  Taking pictures?!  LOL, I don't know... I'm just Amazed, every time I take a photo and look down at the screen. 

Handy little thing to have in your pocket, that's for sure.  Never miss a moment ;)

While out today I took a picture of these trees.  I am hoping to be 'closer' to them real soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment