Lore's 365 Project

What is a 365 Project? A 365 Project is a photography project, you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 - Warm Day

I HAD to use my new Tokina lens that came in the mail today.  I took a photo of my daughter who was taking a break by a tree while playing outside with no coat on this unseasonably warm winter day.
Bonus Photos: Testing new lens indoors with bounced flash.
Lens: Tokina 50-135 f/2.8 (discontinued lens)
What do I think?: Initial testing without flash was good, however I found that the lens hunted a bit, then again so can my other lenses, I have had the luxury of having only lenses with USM and HSM thus having a lens with out, I'm going to bring up that the AF motor is a 'little' buzzy, I wouldn't shoot with it in a quiet church for example & there also is no IS or OS.  For the price and if you have steady hands this lens is a true gem.  Definitely the sharpest glass I've put on my camera to date.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment