Lore's 365 Project

What is a 365 Project? A 365 Project is a photography project, you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

#365project2016 Day 3

So I'm starting my project 2 days late, hopefully I can keep it up for the remaining 362 days.

Today is gloomy, grey and cold. The weather as it is, my kiddos and some friends had a fantastic nerf gun battle in the back yard, which is like one big sheet of slippery ice. They had a blast! Pity I didn't think to head out and photograph their short lived fun before they came inside from getting too cold.

Starting out my project with my kitty Horatio getting clean. Hopefully I can and will get more creative in the days to follow as I did in previous years. My gear may not be what it used to be but the best camera you have is the one you have with you. It's not the camera that makes the photo but the photographer. Armed with a mirrorless, point and shoot and iPhone. I hope I can capture something each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment