Lore's 365 Project

What is a 365 Project? A 365 Project is a photography project, you take 1 photo each day for a year on a subject of your choosing and share it with the world.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46 - Smart Phone'd

After about a year or so of non stop nagging, the Huz came through today for Valentines Day and made me as 'cool' as 'every one else' & my phone has all the fancy features I swooned over that my friends phones had & can do 'more than' just call & text. 

Well... Smart Phone make this girl feel completely ignorant... ;)

After calling & hanging up on several people REPEATEDLY... I begin to figure out HOW to use my contacts... I still am unclear how half of them are even IN my phone, I didnt put them there LOL!  Really?  Flipping through the phone features... 'thingamabob overload' hmmm... I'm sure soon enough I won't be able to live without it... just like everyone else...

now... to see what this Angry Birds is all about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment